Back to nav
- Can Human Hair Wigs be dyed?
- Do lace front wigs require Glue or Tape?
- How do I keep my wig fresh longer?
- How do I measure my head for a wig?
- How long does a wig last?
- How to choose a Wig Color
- How to store a Wig
- How to style a Human Hair Wig
- How to style a Synthetic Wig
- How to style a Heat Friendly Synthetic Wig
- How to wash a Wig
- How to wear a Wig
- What are the different types of Wig Hair Fibers?
- What is a Capless Wig?
- What is a Lace Front Wig?
- What is a Monofilament top wig?
- What is a Standard or Traditional Top wig?
- What is a Weft?
- What is an Open Wefted Cap?
- What is Perma Tease or Perma Lift?
- What is Remy Human Hair?
- What is a Skin Top?
What is a standard or traditional wig cap?
|The most common of all wig cap types and is usually not visible through the hair. The cap usually has a closed lace layer around the crown at which the hairs are sewn onto by machine. Hair is usually styled in such a way that the crown is lifted so the cap is not visible. This cap gives the hair volume at the crown due to the natural lift.|