Back to nav
- Can Human Hair Wigs be dyed?
- Do lace front wigs require Glue or Tape?
- How do I keep my wig fresh longer?
- How do I measure my head for a wig?
- How long does a wig last?
- How to choose a Wig Color
- How to store a Wig
- How to style a Human Hair Wig
- How to style a Synthetic Wig
- How to style a Heat Friendly Synthetic Wig
- How to wash a Wig
- How to wear a Wig
- What are the different types of Wig Hair Fibers?
- What is a Capless Wig?
- What is a Lace Front Wig?
- What is a Monofilament top wig?
- What is a Standard or Traditional Top wig?
- What is a Weft?
- What is an Open Wefted Cap?
- What is Perma Tease or Perma Lift?
- What is Remy Human Hair?
- What is a Skin Top?
What is a monofilament top wig?
|A monofilament top or mono-top wig will have a transparent lace like material on the top of the wig, where each individual fiber has been hand knotted onto the lace. This will give you the most realistic scalp appearance and will allow you to change the parting on the wig, where the monofliament fiber is located.|
|Monofilament top wigs can be made with synthetic or human hair fibers. Some wigs will feature a monofilament side part or button at the crown. Also the fiber on the monofilament top will not feature any "perma-tease" or "perma-lift".|