Back to nav
- Can Human Hair Wigs be dyed?
- Do lace front wigs require Glue or Tape?
- How do I keep my wig fresh longer?
- How do I measure my head for a wig?
- How long does a wig last?
- How to choose a Wig Color
- How to store a Wig
- How to style a Human Hair Wig
- How to style a Synthetic Wig
- How to style a Heat Friendly Synthetic Wig
- How to wash a Wig
- How to wear a Wig
- What are the different types of Wig Hair Fibers?
- What is a Capless Wig?
- What is a Lace Front Wig?
- What is a Monofilament top wig?
- What is a Standard or Traditional Top wig?
- What is a Weft?
- What is an Open Wefted Cap?
- What is Perma Tease or Perma Lift?
- What is Remy Human Hair?
- What is a Skin Top?
What is a Lace Front Wig?
|A lace wig is a mesh base cap wig, the mesh will have the same skin tone as your skin and when applied against your skin it will disappear. It is undetectable and the only true system where you can have an exposed hair line. Most of these wigs lace material will extend from temple to temple. Some require glue or tape adhesive but other smart lace technology will form to your head and have been precut so they are ready to wear.|