Back to nav
- Can Human Hair Wigs be dyed?
- Do lace front wigs require Glue or Tape?
- How do I keep my wig fresh longer?
- How do I measure my head for a wig?
- How long does a wig last?
- How to choose a Wig Color
- How to store a Wig
- How to style a Human Hair Wig
- How to style a Synthetic Wig
- How to style a Heat Friendly Synthetic Wig
- How to wash a Wig
- How to wear a Wig
- What are the different types of Wig Hair Fibers?
- What is a Capless Wig?
- What is a Lace Front Wig?
- What is a Monofilament top wig?
- What is a Standard or Traditional Top wig?
- What is a Weft?
- What is an Open Wefted Cap?
- What is Perma Tease or Perma Lift?
- What is Remy Human Hair?
- What is a Skin Top?
How to style a heat friendly synthetic wig
|To style heat friendly or Tru2life fibers, you must make sure that your heat tool you will be using is on the correct temperature. Usually the maximum temperature they should be at is 350 degrees Fahrenheit. If your heat tool does not have a temperature gauge, we recommend putting your settings on medium to low. To curl your hair, take 1" sections and curl around the barrel. Then slowly slide the fiber off the curling iron and pin the curl together. Once the fiber is cool to the touch remove the pin. To straighten, just simply slide the flat iron, slowly down 1" sections starting from the root to the tip.