- Can Human Hair Wigs be dyed?
- Do lace front wigs require Glue or Tape?
- How do I keep my wig fresh longer?
- How do I measure my head for a wig?
- How long does a wig last?
- How to choose a Wig Color
- How to store a Wig
- How to style a Human Hair Wig
- How to style a Synthetic Wig
- How to style a Heat Friendly Synthetic Wig
- How to wash a Wig
- How to wear a Wig
- What are the different types of Wig Hair Fibers?
- What is a Capless Wig?
- What is a Lace Front Wig?
- What is a Monofilament top wig?
- What is a Standard or Traditional Top wig?
- What is a Weft?
- What is an Open Wefted Cap?
- What is Perma Tease or Perma Lift?
- What is Remy Human Hair?
- What is a Skin Top?
How do I keep my wig fresh longer?
The patented No Sweat Liner by Headline It is an essential product for any wig wearer. The unique combination of micro-fiber materials are engineered specifically for your needs to stay dry and comfortable. The moisture transport system quickly draws perspiration away from the skin, wicking it into the transport layer. These liners will trap any odors making your time between washes much longer!
|The first thing you want to do is remove the peel strip.|
|Make sure to align perfectly and apply inside any desired cap.|
|Push down adhesive tightly and securely.|